ATD Big Man Colossal Cycling Jersey - Loose Fitting - Made in U.S.A
At Last! Big Guy cyclists can stay dry and cool with this ultra light weight AeroDri jersey. Designed to be loose and non-restrictive...really fits big men! This item is for big size but fits correctly, not too loose and not tight or binding. The hem of this bike jersey has elastic on the bottom. This is to keep the jersey from flapping in the air when riding fast like down a hill.
LOOSE FITTING and AeroDri™ FABRIC
* GREAT FITTING cycling shirt that will not be binding or tight.
* Do you want it L-O-O-S-E? See Colossal Bike Jersey
* The garment is made in the U.S.A.
* Wear the soft AeroDri fabric once and you will not go back to a cotton t-shirt.
* Jersey really fits Big American sizes!
* Fabric has a textured surface to wick perspiration away onto the surface for evaporation.
* This fabric is extremely cool and amazing in the heat.
* The soft material is AeroDri 100% Polyester.
* Long 14 inch zipper to vent the heat and perspiration.
* Cycling Jerseys arms are designed forward for cycling position.
* The back of a bike jersey is longer than the front for the seated position on a bicycle.
* This jersey has reflective trims on the zipper which is important for high visibility
See Bike Shorts and more Big Man's Cyclewear Matching Plus Woman's Bike Jersey
AeroDri™ is a wickaway technical material that helps to manage moisture by wicking sweat away from the skin. The fabric has key performance metrics for today's active lifestyle. The fabric sweats well, without wet marks in high perspiration areas. The material manages your moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. As you exercise, excessive moisture on your neckline and armpits can become heavy and uncomfortable if you wear a cotton t-shirt, which can lead to fatigue or diminished performance. When wearing a garment manufactured with AeroDri™ , the moisture vapor can pass through openings between filters of yarns. The polyester fibers are extruded in an angular shape and then knitted into a highly technical two stage fabric surface. The technical composition of fiber, fiber shape and knitting process all support the maintenance of body temperature.
When the body temperature heats up, sweat is produced. With a cotton garment, the sweat leads to "wetness" and increases clothing weight - especially in sweat prone areas like the neckline and arm pits. This wet is perceived as uncomfortable and with a negative effect on performance. Moistue management with AeroDri™ leads to temperature control and enhanced comfort. Keeping cool with technical performance fabric means moisture management. Temperature control can be achieved by evaporation of water on the skin's surface.
AeroDri is Hydrophilic fibers like cotton are attracted to and bind with water, meaning the moisture is retained with poor moisture release. Hydrophobic fibers are synthetic like polyester or nylon. These fibers do not hold moisture and depending on their shape, their surface area and their small gaps in construction, the surface has few bonding sites for water to bind. This means the fabric stays dry and has good moisture transportation and evaporation (wicking). MicroFibers are key to the construction of AeroDri™ fabrics because of the fine fiber size and the knitted construction which contains small gaps and big surface areas for evaporation of moisture.
Content: 100% Polyester Microfiber
Weight: 190 Gram/yd
Aero Tech Designs - Technically Designed Colossal Bike Jerseys for Big Men