Stay Warm with Aero Tech Designs Cold Weather Cycling Apparel! Do you bike in the cold weather? Brrr... We like to keep our fingers and toes toasty warm for our winter time biking. Now, you too can cycle in comfort with our windbreakers and cycling jackets. We have biking tights that are windproof, shoe covers and gloves. All these items are designed specifically for bicycle riding comfortably. Get Comfortable cycling in the cold weather. Winter brings new challenges -- keeping hands and feet warm while not overheating elsewhere. One secret is wearing layers of clothing, like a breathable wind shell over a wicking fabric base. Get the latest advice on layering and see an overview of a variety of product selections that support layered dressing for cold weather cycling. Two of our favorites? Toe covers and Reflective Cycle Tights. Read more at the bottom of this page. Quick Tips for Winter biking:
1. Keep your fingers warm with a windproof glove and / or liner gloves for extra insulation
2. Insulate your toes with Toe warmers or wear shoe covers.
3. Use a Base Layer next to skin to vent and insulate with thermal fleece.
4. Use a variety of winter cycling jackets for wind blocking, rain protection and reflective for visibility
5. In very cold weather add leg and knee warmers give an extra layer of warmth.
Cold Weather Cycling Apparel