Aero Tech Men's Long Sleeve Merino Wool Jersey with Zippered Pockets
This long sleeve Merino wool jersey has two zippered pockets on the back. The fabric is a highly technical blend for athletics that washes clean without retaining odor. The wool is washable due to the blend of high performance yarns including: 48% Merino Wool, 48% Polyester WickAway, 4% Nylon. The garment is a naturally sustainable fiber. Merino wool comes from a breed of sheep that is known universally for the quality of it's wool. The wool is shaved from the animal in a sustainable way. The Merino wool comes from New Zealand and Australia.
The Merino Sheep produce the finest and softest wool in the world.
- Washable Merino Wool Jersey
- Nature's miracle fiber with natural temperature control
- Two back pockets with a reflective zipper
- Higher neckline to insulate for warmth
- Flattering design lines for a slimming look
- Very Flattering in solid black
- Dark color absorbs heat and insulates
- Great natural temperature regulation and breathability
- 14 inch reflective zipper at neckline
- Two reflective zippers on the back for personal items
Hand Washing - Never put Merino Wool into a dryer!
- Natural wool should be washed with a very mild soap like Woolite or similar.
- Prevent bleeding of its color by using cool water
- Fill a basin with soap and water and hand wash to prevent damage to its fine fibers.
- Agitate the sweater/jersey for a few minutes then soak for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water squeezing till soap is removed.
- Squeeze out excess water by rolling up the sweater in a towel
- Air dry on a flat surface
- Note if you need a quick turnaround you can machine wash gentle and air dry.
Fabric: 48% Merino Wool, 48% Polyester WickAway, 4% Nylon
Factory Direct Value
Aero Tech Men's Long Sleeve Merino Wool Jersey with zippered pockets