This long sleeve Merino wool jersey has two zippered pockets on the back. The fabric is a highly technical blend for athletics that washes clean without retaining odor. The wool is washable due to the blend of high performance yarns including: 48% Merino Wool, 48% Polyester WickAway, 4% Nylon. The garment is a naturally sustainable fiber. Merino wool comes from a breed of sheep that is known universally for the quality of it's wool. The wool is shaved from the animal in a sustainable way. The Merino wool comes from New Zealand and Australia.
Aero Tech Men's Long Sleeve Merino Wool Jersey with Zippered Pockets
The Merino Sheep produce the finest and softest wool in the world.
- Washable Merino Wool Jersey
- Nature's miracle fiber with natural temperature control
- Two back pockets with a reflective zipper
- Higher neckline to insulate for warmth
- Flattering design lines for a slimming look
- Very Flattering in solid black
- Tall Options Available
- Dark color absorbs heat and insulates
- Great natural temperature regulation and breathability
- 14 inch reflective zipper at neckline
- Two reflective zippers on the back for personal items
- Made in the USA
The Tall Option add 3" to the Sleeve and Body Length
Relaxed Fit: Comfortable for everyday wear, but trim enough to wear a vest over top.
Hand Washing - Never put Merino Wool into a dryer!
- Natural wool should be washed with a very mild soap like Woolite or similar.
- Prevent bleeding of its color by using cool water
- Fill a basin with soap and water and hand wash to prevent damage to its fine fibers.
- Agitate the sweater/jersey for a few minutes then soak for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water squeezing till soap is removed.
- Squeeze out excess water by rolling up the sweater in a towel
- Air dry on a flat surface
- Note if you need a quick turnaround you can machine wash gentle and air dry.
Fabric: 48% Merino Wool, 48% Polyester WickAway, 4% Nylon
Aero Tech Men's Long Sleeve Merino Wool Jersey with zippered pockets