Tall Man's Extra-Long Elite Coolmax® Cycling Jersey
* All American Materials - Made in USA
* Coolmax® Fabric is luxurious and soft
* This is a supremely soft, pure Coolmax® brand Polyester wicking fabric
* The Neckline has a fourteen inch Zipper with reflective tape
* Reflective tab below back pocket
* Three Back Pockets are set up so they do not snag saddle yet are easy to reach with one hand while riding.
* Pockets are a simple, easy to use design for easy in and out stored items.
* Extra Long for Tall - Sporty Loose Fit
* Top stitching and high quality details
Factory Direct Value - Made in U.S.A.
Coolmax is a high end fiber that is engineered for moisture management.The Coolmax® material can move sweat and perspiration away from the body, where it will evaporate quickly. All season performance for hot or cold.
Colors: Safety Yellow, Charcoal, or Royal
Tall Jersey made from Coolmax® Brand Polyester
COOLMAX® is a high end fiber that is engineered for moisture management. The Coolmax material can move sweat and perspiration away from the body, where it will evaporate quickly. This material is a highly evolved polyester fiber that is channeled for maximum moisture evaporation. Great all season performance for hot or cold.
COOLMAX® - by Invista, is a tetra - channel polyester, which pulls, or "wicks" moisture away from your skin to the outer layer of the fabric.
COOLMAX® fabric enables the wearer to improve personal performance. It allows consumers to perform at their optimum for longer because it keeps bodies cool, dry and comfortable. As a result, the fabric can help improve focus and enhance endurance. The fabric is durable and rugged yet feels soft and luxurious.
Close-up view of the extruded Coolmax polyester fiber.
COOLMAX® is the brand for high achievers who never settle for the regular polyester. It is used for high design and technically engineered clothing.
COOLMAX® fabric is a brand for consumers on the cutting edge. that demonstrates the of four-channel fiber used in CoolMax brands to speed moisture to outer surface of fabric.