Big Man's Solid Color Cycling Jerseys -- Designed and Manufactured by Aero Tech Designs
Get comfortable riding your bike, stay dry and comfortable with this highly wearable cycling jersey for big men. It is very comfortable to wear in the heat. GREAT FITTING cycling shirt that will not be binding or tight. This item is for big size but fits correctly, not too loose and not tight or binding.
* The garment is made in the U.S.A.
* Wear the soft wickaway fabric once and you will not go back to a cotton t-shirt.
* Jersey really fits Big American sizes!
* Fabric has a textured surface to wick perspiration away from the body.
* This fabric is extremely cool and amazing in the heat.
* The soft material is WickAway 100% Polyester.
* Long 14 inch zipper to vent the heat and perspiration.
* Cycling Jerseys arms are designed forward for cycling position.
* The back of a bike jersey is longer than the front for the seated position on a bicycle.
* The hem of this bike jersey has elastic on the bottom. This is to keep the jersey from flapping in the air when riding fast like down a hill.
* This jersey has reflective trims on the zipper which is important for high visibility.
3 Easy to Reach Back Pockets - A traditional cycling jersey has back pockets for a reason. When riding you can ealisy reach back into your pockts and grab what you need. Once you get used to having them, it is hard to ride without them. Experienced riders want the pockets accessed with one hand so it is easy to gram items needed while riding - usually a snack, music player or keys. The back pockets on a well designed garment are not at the bottom of the jersey but rather set up higher on the back so the pocket is on the small of the back. This pocket placement prevents heavy loads from snagging the bike saddle when the rider stands or rides up hills.
WickAway Fabric is a hydrophobic fabric knitted with highly technical, extruded polyester yarns. The key feature of switching to a synthetic fabric for fitness activity is in the ability of the fabric to stay dry and sweat well. Cotton is not used in cycling apparel because it absorbs and holds sweat and perspiration. Cotton becomes wet, heavy and uncomfortable next to the skin once it becomes wet. Conversely, the wicking polyester fabrics stay dry in the heat and the cold which leads to an ideal cycling fabric. The high performance polyester fibers are soft as cotton and feel luxurious and rich.