Women's Shattered Glass 3M Reflective Padded Cycling Tights
Performance Fabric you won't believe it's not cotton.
* Elite Racing Chamois Pad
* Fabric is brushed, soft and feels like cotton
* 84% Supplex Nylon/ 16% Lycra
* Luxurious knit material is 4 way stretch
* Drawstring with height waist for full coverage
* Supportive 1 1/4" waist elastic
* Supplex Material is very strong with excellent abrasion resistant nylon fiber.
* Multi panel follows the body's natural curves
* Made in USA
* 3M Scotchlite Reflective on each leg.
Glass bead prisms encased in a mirror film is an advanced technology that utilizes millions of high performance, polished glass beads that are all lined up in a uniform pattern so each prism reflects light very effectively in all directions of the glass bead due to their spherical nature. The glass beads provide 100% surface reflection, making it the most efficient way of reflecting light back in the direction it originates.
Light - Directed Back to Source - Not scattered - 3M Scotchlite Reflective material uses a technology known as retroreflection. In low-light conditions, this technology reflects light when a subject is illuminated by a light source such as vehicle headlights. Scotchlite reflective material works by returning light rays back to the original source, a result of the retroreflective properties of thousands of microscopic glass beads (prisms) that are incorporated into the material. Scotchlite Reflective Material incorporates retro reflective microscopic prisms formed on a polymeric film to create a bright reflective appearance on garments and accessories. These prisms reflect light very effectively back to the source of the light.
Brighter Reflectivity - Imagine a person near a public road in low light conditions. In a garment containing Scotchlight Reflective Material, a large amount of the light is reflected and returned directly back to the driver at the light source. This increases the visibility. 3M reflective sends back the light rather than scattering it like budget or generic reflective materials. Generic reflectives scatter the light in all directions making it much less luminous in the dark
Supplex is an engineered micro nylon fiber that is nano-engineered to simulate the softness of cotton while maintaining the strength and durability of nylon fabric. This fabric is soft yet strong enough to resist abrasion.
The Lycra holds its shape and hugs the body curves for an excellent fit with complete freedom of movement. It has excellent UV protection and supports rapid passage of perspiration to the outer fabric.
INVISTA's SUPPLEX fabric offers consumers the feel of cotton with the benefits of advanced fiber technology. Cotton's natural texture and aesthetics make it the fabric of choice in many garment categories.
84% Supplex Nylon/16% Lycra
* The material is breathable and holds its shape while wet
* It is quick drying much faster than cotton and holds its color longer than cotton too
* Breathable and warm with a soft warm hand
* Has the appeal and feel of cotton yet made with modern fiber technology that wicks perspiration to the surface for evaporation
* Garment is all American fabric and manufacturing.