Aero Tech Designs Men's All American Bike Short
Designed and Manufactured in the United States of America using All-American sourced Materials
Aero Tech Designs company has assembled a group of domestic suppliers to provide all of the raw material components necessary to create this exciting new cycling short. The avid cyclists at Aero Tech Designs recently re-engineered the manufacturing processes to produce bike shorts that compete with foreign apparel products. This not only instills a sense of pride from within the company and its customers, but it also contributes to local economies.
Instill a sense of pride and contribute to local economies
- The All-American Bike Short is an anatomically designed compression short made from a six-way, stretchy compression fabric that is 77% Nylon and 23% Spandex
- The compression from the fabric and mullti-panel design helps to reduce fatigue by supporting the movement of the flesh and increasing blood flow to the muscles during workouts
- The increased blood to the muscles means less lactic acid buildup which leads to stronger workouts
- The All American Bike Short is black with a flat-lock stitched red/white/blue design line
- The fabric is knitted domestically in South Carolina
- Our thread comes from American Efrid, our elastic is knitted in a factory in South Carolina, and our label is printed locally with domestic paper
- Chamois pad is laser cut and molded scientifically for cycling. It is 10mm thick density foam using an advanced scything process
- The All American chamois pad is inspired by the best Italian designer pads, but made in the USA!
- Women's All American Shorts are available
|Men's All American Short Size Chart|
|Size ||Waist (inches) ||Inseam (inches) |
|X-Small ||24-26 ||7 1/4 |
|Small ||28-30 ||7 1/2 |
|Medium ||32-34 ||7 3/4 |
|Large ||36-38 ||8 1/4 |
|X-Large ||40-42 ||8 1/2 |
|XX-Large ||44-46 ||8 3/4 |
|3XL ||48-52 ||9 1/4 |
|4XL ||54-56 ||9 1/2 |
|5XL ||58-60 ||9 3/4 |
Chamois Pad information:
The Chamois Pad will not change its properties with usage and will not harden or soften with use. The pad's cells are "open cell structure," which means that water, sweat, and perspiration are allowed to be transported away from the skin while the pad maintains its ability to absorb shock without bottoming out.
Foams: Multi-Density and High Protection.
Thickness: 12mm total thickness at the sit bones, 10mm high density and 2mm engineered with specialized cutting technology
Category: Leisure cycling or spinning
Fabric: 80% Nylon and 20% Spandex,
Density: 70kg to 30kg
The American Made Chamois Pad is very comfortable on your bicycle seat and we love the thick pad which is ideal for the start of the cycling season when your butt isn't used to the mileage. Nice and thick! Color: Black
- Thick and Dense 10mm chamois pad on the key Ischial bones
- Thick, Molded 3Dimensional chamois pad for cushioning the saddle while bicycle riding
- This long lasting, shock absorbing open cell urethane foam is designed to absorb shock and create comfort
- The foam and fabric is open and breathable to move perspiration away from the body
The All American Bike Short is available in Men's and Women's
Compression short is made from a six-way, stretchy compression fabric that is 77% Nylon and 23% Spandex.