Big Man Padded Bike Shorts - A Brief Overview of Our Big Size Bike Shorts Not Sure if Bike Shorts are Right for You?
Our friend and professional weight loss and fitness expert, Debra Stefan,
lays out why bike shorts and compression shorts are important for everyone. Here is her article about big bike shorts.
This page shows styles of cycling apparel we sell for Big Size Cyclists. Tested - proven performance Twenty years of manufacturing expertise! Cycling apparel for all sizes Buy Direct and Save Big $$ MADE IN USA Unconditionally Guaranteed.
- our most popular design. It has a high end chamois pad with a generous amount of padding. This big man bike short features reflective elements to help keep you seen and safe while cycling. The 8 panel construction will benefit your muscles to reduce lactic acid and relieve pain. Top Shelf
- A very popular short. The main difference between this short and the Top Shelf is the chamois. This short features a "not so thick" chamois pad. The main purpose for using this pad is to prevent chaffing. Pro Short
- A great beginner bike short. The main feature of this short is it's a great overall value to see if bike shorts are something you like or not. This short is priced just right and still USA made while using high end components. Classic Short
- A Loose fitting, padded bike short for people who won't go out in spandex. This item is two shorts in one, an internal padded short and an external loose fitting casual short with pockets. Baggy Shorts
s - A compression garment that reduces muscle fatigue. Bibshorts eliminate the waist elastic and feel like a second skin. BibShorts
- Undergarment that is worn as a padded underliner
under your casual shorts Liner Shorts
- Fitness shorts that provide freedom of movement and muscle support to reduce vibration and enhance blood flow. Compression Shorts