Plus Women's Cycling Clothes
Why buy "plus size" cycling clothing?
Are you getting ready to have fun cycling? Let us get you on the road in comfort
. We love to ride and understand how to provide you the extra comfort you need to ride longer and feel stronger. Plus women need great fitting cycling gear that cushions the butt in the saddle area. If you want to have fun or try to shed some pounds, we have a nice selection to get you going.
Plus size cycling clothing doesn't have to fit snug to work well on a long bicycle ride. The women's Gail jersey is flattering for a plus women's figure, it has nice style lines and fits loose and airy without being baggy. The collar is loose around the neck yet high enough to cover up. When it comes to the needs of a plus size cycling short, we offer us several styles of bike shorts. The baggy shorts are loose fitting on the outer shell with a snug bike short on the inside as a liner. If you want to wear your own stretch clothing, you can find a liner short that coverts any short into a padded cycle short. On this page you will find plus size jackets, cycle capri, shorts and jerseys.
It is slightly intimidating to buy cycling clothing the first time, but with a little trial and error, which can be time consuming, you will find your comfort zone. Aero Tech Designs has a growing selection of plus size cycling clothing. Plus size starts with 2XL and goes up to 6XL in some products. The garments are stretchy and rugged. All of our garments are made with high performance, technical materials that wick perspiration and cushion the ride. The goal of comfort on the bike is evident in the selection of Plus women's cycling clothing.
Plus size cycling clothes for woman, designed to fit the bicycle riding position and provide comfort so you can enjoy your bike ride. Ride Longer. Feel Stronger
Not all bike shorts are the same, and everyone has an opinion on what is best for riding. Thick pads, thin pads, baggy, spandex etc. How do you know what is best without trying them all? Well, it all comes down to your personal preferences. Once you get riding, you will develop your own opinion on what works for your individual taste and preferences on the bicycle rides. Here is a link to the women's bike short overview
for some helpful information. If you have questions about the chamois pads sewn inside bike shorts check out the technical info on chamois pads.
Aero Tech Designs has a growing selection of plus size cycling clothing. Plus size starts with 2XL and goes up to 6XL in some products. The garments are stretchy and rugged. All of our garments are made with high performance, technical materials that wick perspiration and cushion the ride. The goal of comfort on the bike is evident in the selection of Plus women's cycling clothing.
Here are some good tips for getting the right Women's Plus Size Cycling Clothing:
* Use a Tape measure on your waist - This is just a guideline because cyclewear is very stretchy and if you are plus size, you know your weight can move a bit up or down.
* Once you choose a short or jersey, don't be put off if it isn't right the first time, you may need to exchange or try a variety of styles to find your comfort zone.
* Make your fit decisions on the bicycle saddle not standing up. Plus women's cycle gear is designed for the cycling position, not standing.
* Leg gripper and elastics may feel funny the first time you try them on, but don't over-react. Elastics are fantastic on the ride, they make the clothing stay in place so you don't have to tug at them when you move around cycling and exercising.
* If you are chafing on the bicycle, make sure you are NOT wearing underwear, the chamois padding goes next to you skin without any liners. There are lots of anti-chafe creams that work like a magic wand to eliminate chafe between the legs. We highly recommend them.
* Plus Women's baggy short is great solution if you are modest and don't feel comfortable in spandex. There are two shorts in one, with a loose outer short and an internal short with a sewn-in chamois pad.