Specially designed for cold-weather riding, the multi-fabric construction of the Providence Chamois Bib Tights provides the right protection at all the right places. On the outside, Light WindDry 2 keeps you protected from the cold and rain thanks to its waterproof and windproof properties. Light Wind Pro® fabric at the knees provides wind protection and breathability. On the inside, Heatmaxx fabric keeps you warm with a 4-way stretch knit that is brushed to retain body heat. A Highlander Mesh at the top and straps provides quick drying and great comfort thanks to moisture vapor transfer properties and 4-way stretchability. The Airzone chamois helps you stay comfortable on long rides and flatlock seams eliminate irritation and chafing.
The Providence chamois bib tights are the garment to have to be comfortable when riding in cold weather. The straps prevent them from sliding down on your hips on effort and the high degree of insulation of the Polartec® Wind Pro® make them an excellent choice for year-round riding, from the first to the last miles of your cycling season.
- HeatMaxx: 4-way stretch opaque construction knit with brushed back
- Additional layer of Light WindDry 2 at front, lower front and back: Offers protection against water and wind
- Polartec® Light Wind Pro: 4-way stretch wind-breaking and breathable hard-face knit with brushed back
- Polartec® Highlander Mesh: Four-way stretchable mesh with excellent moisture management that allows quick drying and great comfort
- Flatlock seams
- Articulated knees
- 9"/23 cm ankle zips
- Signature ankle grippers
- Reflective accents
- Airzone Chamois
- Weather: Cold/Wind
Developed with the B.E.M. (Beveled Molding Edges) high-density perforated memory foam. This technology eliminates any drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam, resulting in a smooth transition, no pinching points and no chafing.
Vents with reduced size, but doubled numbers to maintain breathability without sacrificing comfort.
Foam and fabric used for this chamois maximize moisture wicking.
Fabric treated with anti-bacterial solution to combat the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria.
Chamois conforms ergonomically with the human body.
Pre-molded wings for superior and ergonomic fit.
4-way stretch maximizes fit and contour.
Thinner perineal area relieves pressure.
Ergo Air® concept for maximum ventilation
Patent # 6,393,618
|MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the tope of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.