1. Keep your fingers warm with a windproof glove and / or liner gloves for extra insulation
2. Insulate your toes with a toe tip warmer next to skin and neoprene shoe covers. Carry Toe warmers or wear shoe covers.
2. Use a Base Layer next to skin to insulate and have added thermal (fleece) layers so you can vent or preserve body heat.
3. Use a variety of winter cycling jackets for wind blocking, rain protection and reflectivity for visibility
4. In very cold weather add leg and knee warmers give an extra layer of warmth.