Outlaw Bullet MTB Bike Shorts
Heavy Duty Baggy Short with Padded Liner
The outlaw bullet is a casual looking, padded bike short.
Need a rugged bike shorts and don't want to go out in Spandex? This is the answer to those who need a little extra coverage for their cycling adventures. The outer shell is a durable 4 ply nylon that resists snagging and abrasion. The woven fabric dries quickly and resists snags from tree branches and rocks.
Inside the short is a sewn in- padded bicycle short that has a black pearl chamois pad. The legs have grippers to keep them in place. The inseam is on the long side to cover the knees for mountain biking.
- Internal padded cycling short liner
- Awesome fit during cycling - on the loose side
- Big expandable cargo pockets with zipper closures
- Reflective zipper pocket with one handed zipper pull
- The internal bike short is Nylon/Lycra
- Black Pearl Chamois pad is a proven performer
- Baggy exterior and snug interior
- Elastic waist with adjustable buckles
- Sides have a Stretch Gusset to enable movement
- Inseam is 12 inches
- Black Pearl Pad stretches four ways
- Pad is Anatomically Engineered to absorb shock
- Chamois Pad helps eliminate chafe from cycling
- Antibacterial surface is soft and smooth
- Machine wash and dry.
- Made in U.S.A.
|Men's Outlaw Bullet Short - Size Chart|
Photos and Additional Information
Three Color Options: Black, Green, and Gray
Chamois Pad Information: Black P.
The Black Pearl Crotch pad is made of long lasting open cell foam for anti-shock and comfort. This shock absorbing cellular urethane is designed to absorb shock for the life of the short. It is breathable in that it lets water vapor and perspiration move away from the body. This pad resists abrasion, is smooth and wrinkle free. The black pearl will not change its properties with usage and will not harden or soften with use. The pad cells are open cell structure which allow water transportation while maintaining its ability to absorb shock without bottoming out.