Aero Tech Designs Men's Summit Mountain Bike Shorts - A Rugged Shell Short with Pockets
Unpadded and loose fitting. Ideal for casual cyclists who love to ride.
The Men's Summit MTB Shell is a high quality downhill short that has a ton of value and is loaded with features. The fabric is where a product's quality starts and the fabric on the Summit MTB shorts for men is one that is durable enough to endure falls and riding though the words, while also being soft enough to want to wear every ride. There is a reinforced crotch panel to help two issues. 1) Prevention of hot spots that can cause chafe and saddle discomfort, and 2) breakdown of the fabric over time from use. The Summit Short comes with a ton of storage room in the form of 8 pockets. The short also has reflective elements for riding in low light situations. The front button and fly give the feeling of a normal pair of shorts so it can be worn on and off the bike.
- Eight Pockets
- Two zippered pockets on the back of the short
- Two Front Side Pockets
- Two Full Cargo Pockets
- Two smaller zippered pockets on the full cargo pocket
- Fabric is 4 Ply Nylon on sides with a polyester mesh ventilation panel on the back.
- The legs have a 3M reflective tab that helps catch light with moving legs for night time visibility.
- Crotch is a ventilated mesh fabric without seams
- Waist is elastic with side buckles to adjust fit.
- Button Fly and Elastic for adjustable fit at waist.
|Men's Summit Short - Size Chart|
Also Available: Padded Liners for advanced Riders
Padded Liners are a great addition to the Summit MTB Shorts for any riders who cycles for multiple hours and want comfort from impacts, saddle sores, or chafe. Check out our Men's Elite Padded Liner Short, USA Classic Spandex Padded Shorts, Touring Underwear, and our Men's Support Short. We also have a great selection of unpadded liners that include our Soft Compression Boxers and USA Classic Spandex Shorts.