Big Man's Top Shelf Padded Cycling Short for Big Men
With a Long Distance Chamois Pad
Aero Tech Designs presents this Top Shelf Pro Bike Short with a thicker denser pad for long distance cycling. This padded cycling short is an eight-panel, anatomically designed bicycle short that hugs the muscles for support and reduction of muscle fatigue. Bike Shorts prevent chafing by eliminating seams between the legs.
The smooth inner leg reduces opportunity for abrasion and saddle sores. These shorts keep you comfortable and dry with high quality fabric that absorbs perspiration. Gripper leg elastic is soft, an keeps the shorts in place during long rides. Smooth, seamless inner leg reduces opportunity for abrasion and sores
Fabric is very durable at 8 ounce, with nylon and spandex. The tricot knit fabric has four way stretch and is cut cross grain for maximum stretch and support. The waist is a soft, 3/4 inch non-roll elastic. The leg grippers prevent bunching up at the crotch area and are very smooth, comfortable.
- Compression creates surface pressure which accelerates blood flow
- Reduces lactic acid build up
- Increases oxygen delivery to working muscles enhancing circulation
- Easier recovery from exercise (reduces delayed onset soreness)
- Prevents chafing and rub areas
Legs stay in place during exercise with gentle silicone gripper. There will be no tugging at your shorts to keep them down.
Aero Tech Designs makes this top shelf shorts in the United States, using American Fabric and Labor. It has a M.L.P. Multi-Level Pad with 3D molded construction to eliminate friction and add extra padding to the pressure areas in the seat. The crotch pad has smooth edges and wraps the body curves between the legs. It is hygienic antibacterial Coolmax that stays dry and inhibits the growth of bacteria.
Pad Thickness: 10MM in saddle area, 5mm on sides with an Anatomical design for riding position: ergonomic concepts were employed for the design of this chamois pad that surrounds the crotch area to eliminate chafe and absorb shock. The compression fabric hugs the muscles for support and reduction of muscle fatigue. The Multi Level Pad M.L.P. is a new generation of cycling seat pad made of polyester microfibers. The M.L.P. uses multi level production technology to improve comfort by relieving the pressure points between the body and the bicycle saddle. The new pad system incorporates the long established Hygienic fabric.
* Bike Shorts are Made in U.S.A.
* Unconditionally Guaranteed
* Tested - proven performance
* MLP - 3D engineered multi-level pad
* Shorts have superior fit and durability
* Flat-locked stretch seams are smooth for next to skin softness
* Fabric is microfiber with four-way, 8 oz. tricot knit
* Waist elastic is soft,3/4" non roll with cover-stitched seams
* Leg grippers are very smooth to prevent shorts from riding up
* Crotch padding is smooth antibacterial microfiber Coolmax polyester
|Top Shelf Size Chart