The ATD Thick Padded Century Cycling Shorts are made from a smooth stretchy fabric that feels cottony soft yet is a high performance polyester/spandex blend. It is a soft jersey knit with lycra for stretch during exercise. Very comfortable to touch and to wear. The Century Cycling short offers a thick chamois pad for bicycling comfort on longer rides. The smooth fabric of the Century Cycling Shorts is specially constructed with smooth flat lock seams for softness next to the skin.
* Jersey knit 12oz beefy weight 83% polyester 17% lycra
* Fabric is a wicking, six-way stretch and very cool in the heat
* The compression from the spandex supports your muscles during exercise
* Cross-grain cutting maximizes stretch performance to support cycling
* 8-panel construction is designed with curves for an anatomical position on bike
* Smooth seamless inner leg reduces opportunity for abrasion and saddle sores
* Waist elastic is soft, 3/4" non roll with cover stitched edge
* Soft, non-binding silicone gripper elastic around the waist and legs
* Bike short has leg grippers that are sized just right
* Specially designed perineal area without bulkiness to support your anatomy.
* Multi-thickness foam shape with wings
* Perforated foam for maximum ventilation an comfort on the saddle.
Century Chamois Pad
This pad has been specifically developed for men to give a great level of cushioning and support with an excellent fit for the cycling position. Printable flyer on our Century Chamois Pad.
|Aero Tech Cyclewear - Size Chart|
|Men's Waist (inches)||28-30||32-34||36-38||40-42||42-44||46-48||50-52||54-56|
|Inseam (inches)||8 1/2||8 3/4||9 1/4||9 1/2||9 1/2||9 1/2||9 1/2||9 1/2|