Aero Tech Designs Thermal Windproof Pants - Articulated Knee for Active Movements
Cold Weather Stretch Pant - Features an extended comfort rage from a three layer laminate making these pants, very warm for outdoor exercise. They break the wind, resist the water and insulate from the cold.
Designed for Frigid Cold - Zero degrees.
* Extra base layer next to skin. This 4th layer features a wickaway polyester mesh front thigh lining with wicking action to keep skin dry for warmth. This extra base layer is protects the thigh muscles from head winds
* Knee and back seat area are made of stretch nylon for stretch and freedom of movement during actions like motorcycling, cycling or cross country skiing.
* Ankles have reflective 10 inch zippers for extra visibility
* Double layer warmth around knee with an internal stretch Lining that gives added flexibility and movement
* Front - allows unrestricted movement for knees and legs action. No fabric restrictions on bent knees
* Drawstring waist keeps pants in place
|Men's Thermal Wind Pant - Size Chart|