Men's Classic 2.0 Compression Workouts Shorts - Made in USA
Uses for Workout Shorts: Walking, rowing, weight lifting, running, basketball, baseball, football, hockey, yoga, Soccer, etc... for all exercise.
* Made in U.S.A. - Pittsburgh, Pa.
* Give Yourself complete freedom of movement like a second skin.
* Legs are Elastic Free - with a fold over, stretchy hem
* Last Longer, Feel Stronger with Aero Tech's Compression Workout Shorts
* Anti Chafe features to keep legs from rubbing together and chafing.
* Comfortable to wear all day, supports a higher level of blood flow to muscles.
* Protect Legs from rubbing and abrasion.
* Leg hems won't ride up during exercise - they stay in place
* Elastic Free Legs are cover stitched to be smooth and stretchy.
* Waist Elastic is light and easy to wear but keeps short in place
* Soft fabric is 84% Nylon and 16% Spandex with four way stretch.
* Durable Fabric - won't disintegrate with daily use.
* No advertising logos - just a sleek friendly stretch short
* We make your fitness and workout routines more comfortable.
* Very High Quality workout shorts
* Waist and legs are hemmed with bar tacked ends
* Flat locked primary seams are soft, smooth
* Available in matching women's sizes in regular and Plus Women's Compression Workout Shorts
Spandex shorts increase blood circulation which oxidizes the muscles during exercise. More oxygen will reduce the build up of lactic acid which can be painful. Compression from our bike shorts also supports muscles to reduce movement. Light compression in the range of 10 to 25 mmHg, depending on size and body weight.
The excessive movement of flesh during exercise can be tiring. These compression shorts can also help reduce delayed onset soreness from exercise by compressing muscles to increase the blood flow to heal muscles after workouts.
Compression Shorts enhance blood flow, support muscle vibration and reduce fatigue. Light leg compression helps you feel stronger and recover faster.
"Compression sportswear is also worn by some athletes during exercise to prevent chafing and rashes, and post-exercise to ease muscle stiffness and quicken recovery time." Source - Wikipedia
Benefits of Compression Shorts:
1. Helps relieve pain from muscle stiffness and soreness.
2. Reducing the time taken for muscles to repair themselves
3. Increased Blood flow for improved venous returns and oxygenation.
4. Reduce or Eliminate Chafe
|Men's Classic 2.0 Short Size Chart|
|Size ||Waist (inches) ||Inseam (inches) |
|X-Small ||24-26 ||7 |
|Small ||28-30 ||7 1/4 |
|Medium ||32-34 ||7 3/4 |
|Large ||36-38 ||8 |
|X-Large ||40-42 ||8 1/4 |
|XX-Large ||44-48 ||8 1/2 |
|3XL ||50-52 ||9 |
|4XL ||54-56 ||9 1/2 |
|5XL ||58-60 ||9 1/2 |
Soft fabric is 84% Nylon and 16% Spandex with four way stretch.