Men's Compression Spandex Base Layer
Aero Tech Designs Short Sleeve Compression Top - Reduces fatigue and increases comfort during fitness activity. The top is is made from high a spandex content knitted with a fine wicking polyester yarn. The result is that the garment feels like a second skin. This compression top reduces fatigue by compressing your muscles with light mechanical compression. This extra pressure enhances blood flow to the working muscles. The fabric is very stretchy to give you freedom of movement. The light compressive supports your muscles during workouts, which increases the blood flow that delivers oxygen to hard working muscles. The compression also helps in recovery after workouts to help reduce the buildup of lactic acid and muscle fatigue. The light compression also helps to reduce movement and vibration which ultimately leads to longer lasting workouts. Compression garments are proven performance enhancers.
- Soft and smooth fabric is a high performance wicking polyester/lycra
- Five thread flatlocked seams
- Seams are smooth and stretchy to support muscles and create compression
- Best worn tight to the skin. When stretched on, it performs it's best
- UPF 50+ Ultraviolet protection
- Tear-Away Tag in the neckline
- Hems are flat and soft with a three needle coverstitch
- 84% Polyester, 16% Spandex
- Reflective Element in the center back
Additional Photos and Features
Complete the Kit!
Check out our Full Line of Compression Base Layer Shirts
|Merino Wool||Stretch Fleece||Stretch Spandex|
|High Performance Merino Wool Base Layer||Long Sleeve Fleece Compression Base Layer Shirt||Long Sleeve Compression Base Layer Shirt|