Aero Tech Coolmax Cycling Socks - American Made Socks
Coolmax Wicking action to keep your feet dry - Great for all sports and fitness activities.
Coolmax Cycling Socks are a short ankle sock or quarter sock that is a perfect blend of style, comfort and performance. Manufactured in the United States with a mix of moisture wicking Coolmax(TM) Polyester to draw moisture away form the foot. The Sock's heal and toe come with knitted-in durability with nylon and then added spandex yarns for and excellent stretchy fit. These socks are a great addition to your cycling wardrobe. Machine Wash, normal temperature, no bleach, tumble dry.
- Stability fit arch support & hold
- So soft, it feels like a second skin
- Coolmax Sock is Made in USA
- 60% Coolmax 6% Spandex 34% Nylon
- Available Accent Colors:
- Solid Black Socks and Solid White Socks
- Black, Charcoal, Safety Yellow, Orange, Pink, and Blue
- Rugged Nylon Reinforced knitted heel and toe
- Spandex knitted into the arch for support
- High quality materials for a long lasting sock
- Go to Invista's website to read the features of Genuine Coolmax cycling socks
- Four Size Options
- Bulk Discounts - Great for matching
- Buy 6 Pairs of any color - $1.00 off per pair
- Buy 12 Pairs of any color - $2.00 off per pair
Want a Splash of Color? Check out our Colored Quarter Crew CoolMAX Sock
|Aero Tech CoolMAX Socks - Size Chart|
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size|
Check out All of our High Quality Socks HERE!
Fabric Information: CoolMAX
CoolMax - by Invista, is a tetra - channel polyester, which pulls, or "wicks", moisture away from your skin to the outer layer of the fabric. COOLMAX fabric enables the wearer to improve personal performance. It allows consumers to perform at their optimum for longer because it keeps bodies cool, dry and comfortable. As a result, the fabric can help improve focus and enhance endurance. Coolmax is the brand for high achievers who never settle for the regular polyester. It is used for high design and technically engineered clothing. COOLMAX fabric is a brand for consumers on the cutting edge.
Close-up of four-channel fiber used in CoolMax fabric. Channels speed moisture to outer surface of fabric.
WASHING INFORMATION: MACHINE WASH, NORMAL TEMPERATURE, NO BLEACH, TUMBLE DRY.
Fabric: 60% Coolmax 6% Spandex 34% Nylon