Women's Spinning Shorts - The Cool Padded Bike Short
Treat yourself to your new favorite shorts ... Aero Tech's Women's Padded Spinning Short with stretch Lycra
Aero Tech developed this pair of women's - super cool - padded Spin Shorts to support your bones and pelvic region without pressure from the bicycle saddle. The spin short has a sewn in chamois pad that has engineered specifically for women's cyclists with layers of foams that are breathable and cool to wear. Also available in Men's Padded Spinning Shorts. Great for Spin Class comfort - Stay Cool with the open mesh back side that is a full width ventilation panel. The chamois pad is perforated throughout and stays dry during your hot workouts. Designed for Women who wan to ride longer and feel stronger. Women's Clothing Size: Small 2-4, Medium 6-8, Large 10, X-Large 12-14, XX-Large 12-14, 3XL 18-20
* Women's Spin Chamois Pad for comfort on the saddle that is engineered for high impact shock absorption.
* Prevent chafe between the legs with the seamless design that wraps the inside of your body for smoothness and no bunching..
* Get freedom of movement.The short's fabric is very stretchy from the all way stretch- tricot knit with Lycra
* This garment has an exterior side pocket to hold a small personal item like a key or music player.
* The waist stays in place with a soft one inch elastic waist with an added drawstring for swim, bike,or run
* Light-weight wicking luxury Chamois Pad that is designed to be super cool, lightweight and breathable.
* Reflective piping for visibility in case you fall in love with these shorts for outdoor rides too!
* Silicone Grippers keep legs in place. The chamois stays in place tight to crotch without bunching.
* Nylon / Lycra tricot fabric has 6-way stretch to compress working muscles to enhance fresh blood flow and reduce buildup of lactic acids.
* Mesh back panel for ventilation and cool air flow
* Flat locked seams are soft, smooth against skin
* Inseam is about 8 1/5 inches unstretched.
* This item is imported in Black
Aero Tech's Women's Spin Class chamois pads have the thickest area of the pad under the ischium bones with an added impact layer of more dense open cell foam that is 75% more resistant to impacts (compared to normal open cel foams). It achieves this shock absorption all while remaining light and breathable. Our newest Air-Cell technology of reticulated cell structures creates a lightweight and durable chamois pad that won't compress or loose it's ability to perform. Learn more about bike short chamois pads
The Women's Spinning Chamois has a surface fabric that is brushed and soft. The pad has a luxurious stretchy feel with knitted micro mesh for breath-ability and air flow in the bike seat area. It is naturally antibacterial and stays dry. The Women's chamois pad is engineered with special skive cutting technology that enables multi-densities of Foam within the chamois padding, The pad lightweight, perforated and breathable for rapid sweat absorption, shock absorption and protection from chafing. The fabric of the women's chamois padding has a wonderful hand, it is soft yet dense where you need it. The pad overall is a stretch fabric with knitted micro perforation for breath-ability and air flow in the saddle area is soft to prevent chafe.
Women's Padded Spinning Shorts - Size Chart