The women's Solano 2 Chamois Tights offer a good balance between protection from the elements and heat retention. Heatmaxx fabric is an opaque knit with a brushed back that efficiently retains body heat, while Light WindDry 2 fabric is made of a micro-perforated polyurethane membrane that blocks wind and repels water. An additional layer of Light WindDry 2 fabric at the front and upper back provides additional protection from wind and water so you can keep up with your training session no matter the weather.
For those who prefer strapless tights, the women's Solano 2 chamois tights are certainly the most versatile. Their front face acts as a windbreaker, which is ideal for winter sports and cycling when cold winds are a factor. This protection, combined with great ventilation, make them an asset for enjoying your training session no matter the weather.
- Flattering HugFit waist
- Flatlock seams
- Articulated knees
- Signature ankle grippers
- Reflective accents
- Airzone Chamois - Women
- Weather: Cold/Wind
|WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
- HeatMaxx: Stretchability and thermoregulation
- Additional layer of Light WindDry 2 at front, lower front and back: Offers protection against water and wind
- POWER + LYCRA fiber: Our most popular compressive fabric is designed to fit muscle shape and provide maximum support for muscular fibers.