Men's Syncline Waterproof Jacket - Showers Pass
Named after a popular mountain bike trail in the Columbia River Gorge, the Syncline is an ultralight rain jacket for biking, hiking, camping, and walking in the rain. Made with fully seam taped Artex™ Hardshell 2.5-layer waterproof-breathable fabric, the Syncline Jacket will keep you dry and comfortable, while cross-core vents prevent overheating. 3M Reflective trim on the front, sleeves, and back make this jacket visible from all angles in low light when headlights approach.
* ArtexTM Hardshell 2.5-layer fabric for waterproof-breathable performance without bulk
* Seam taped construction for maximum wind and waterproofness
* Cross-core vents
* 360 degrees of subtle 3M TM ScotchliteTM Reflective Material for maximum visibility
* Front handwarmer pockets with water-resistant zippers
* Adjustable hood fits under a helmet
* Double toggle hem cinch for adjustability
ORDER ONE TODAY!