- New 3 Layer Artex fabric is lightweight, durable and breathable
- Zip off lower leg to convert pants to knickers
- Waterproof, seam taped construction
- Dual leg straps keep pant leg s away from chain and crank
- Ankle zips for easy on-off over shoes
- Large hand pockets with water resistant zippers
- Compatible with suspenders
- Articulated knee
- Screen Printed Reflective Trim
- Weight is 14.7 oz in size medium
Our Club Convertible 2 pant features a lightweight 3-layer waterproof breathable Artex material. Throw them on over street or cycling clothes for a rainy commute, cross country tour or mountain bike adventure. Zip off the lower leg for a rugged, feature loaded, weatherproof knicker.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL PANTS Machine wash with cold water on a gentle cycle using a liquid detergent that is free from scents, or fabric softeners. We recommend cleaning with Nikwax Tech Wash for best results. Hang dry items with seam tape as exposure to heat can damage seam tape. Close all zippers before washing for best results. Wash your gear when it starts to stink! Regular washing will keep the pores of the waterproof membrane clear to breathe. After 1 year of regular washing (once a month if you wear the jacket daily), use Nikwax TX Direct Wash In treatment to renew the Durable Water Repellent coating (DWR) to make water bead off the jacket. Following these care instructions will extend the life of your waterproof garment.