Men's Atlas Waterproof Jacket - Showers Pass
For the world traveller, year-round commuter, and outdoor enthusiast; the Atlas Jacket is optimized for those who demand visibility without compromising comfort or style. The unique MapReflect fabric design consists of 11 international cities known for cycling (Portland, New York, Washington DC, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam, London, Newcastle, Berlin, Sydney and Taipei). The screen printed reflective map pattern is visible from 200 meters with car headlights. Fully waterproof and breathable, the technical fabric provides stretch to move comfortably with a body in motion. The Atlas stands up to the elements with 3-layer waterproof breathable fabric, a PFC-free durable water repellent treatment and fully sealed seams for all weather protection.
The jacket also features a soft, brushed lining and front hand warmer pockets to lock in extra warmth when needed. Meanwhile, adjustable airflow cuffs as well as large core vents prevent overheating during high energy activities. Because of the unique map design and the way the patterns are cut during production, no two jackets are exactly alike. Look around the world and try to find a feature loaded shell that stands out from the crowd like this.
* MapREflect fabric is waterproof and breathable, with fully sealed seams
* MapREflect fabric is visible from 200 meters with car headlights
* Extra-long core vents prevent overheating
* Exclusive airflow–regulating cuffs
* Ergonomic easy-grip zipper pulls
* Removable hood fits over a helmet and stows in inside pocket
* Drawcord at hood and double toggle cinch at hem
* Soft, moisture wicking lining at collar
* Front hand warmer pockets and chest pocket with audio port
* Light loops on back
* Inside pocket fits a passport
ORDER ONE TODAY!