- Waterproof and Breathable eliteTM 3-layer ripstop fabric with brushed lining for maximum weather protection and warmth
- Fully seam taped for wind and waterproofness
- Silver MapReflect side panels are highly reflective and waterproof
- 4 removable Red LED Beacon Lights offer high visibility at night with 3 flashing modes.
- New YKK AquaGuard Vislon water resistant front zipper with storm flap
- Core Vents and large back vent for flow thru ventilation
- Chest pocket with audio port and large back pocket
- Exclusive airflow–regulating cuffs
- Reflective trim for maximum visibility
- Soft moisture wicking lining at collar
- Cinch cord at collar and double toggle cinch at hem
- Hood compatible via hook and loop attachment points at collar
- Locker loop at collar
- Light loop on back vent
- Weight is 18 oz in size medium
The Gold Standard just got brighter! Hi Vis Elite Jacket is our Most Breathable Hi-Vis Jacket day and night.
The Hi Vis Elite jacket employs 3 methods to keep you visible on the road:
- Highly visible Neon Green main body
- Reflective MapREflect print side panels for visibility to motorists at night
- 4 integrated LED Beacon lights to keep you highly visible to pedestrians and motorists
Unlike other reflective jackets on the market the Hi Vis Elite does not sacrifice breathability for visibility thanks to our highest rated performance Elite fabric. Additionally the Showers Pass venting system offers tune-able cooling with core vents, back vent and adjustable airflow regulating cuffs.
The MapREflect fabric design is made up of 11 international cities known for cycling. The streets literally light you up for maximum visibility as headlights approach. In addition to being reflective MapReflect fabric is waterproof, slightly stretchy and features a brushed lining for comfort and warmth.
Integrated red LED Beacon Lights seamlessly integrate with grommets on the cuffs and back of the jacket to provide high visibility at night. Beacon lights are easy to remove and the batteries (CR2032) are replaceable. Battery life is approximately 200 hours on flashing mode.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL JACKETS
Machine wash with cold water on a gentle cycle using a liquid detergent that is free from scents, or fabric softeners. We recommend cleaning with Nikwax Tech Wash for best results. Hang dry items with seam tape as exposure to heat can damage seam tape. Close all zippers before washing for best results.
Wash your gear when it starts to stink! Regular washing will keep the pores of the waterproof membrane clear to breathe. After 1 year of regular washing (once a month if you wear the jacket daily), use Nikwax TX Direct Wash In treatment to renew the Durable Water Repellant coating (DWR) to make water bead off the jacket.
Following these care instructions will extend the life of your waterproof garment.