Aero Tech Men's Destination Black Pearl Bike Shorts - Elastic Free Leg Cuffs
Men's D. Black P. Bike Shorts - Elastic Free Leg Cuffs
- A big feature of this short is the polyester fabric - very cool in the heat - stays dry
- The legs are very comfortable without any type of elastic
- Waist elastic is soft, 1" non roll with cover stitch hems
- The padded bike short has our popular Black P. Chamois Padding - Proven Performance
- Century Fabric is a jersey knit 12 ounce weight, 83% polyester 17% Lycra with all way stretch
- The high tech material is a wicking polyester that is hydrophobic so it stays dry and comfy
- The compression from the 17% Lycra spandex supports your muscles during exercise
- Cross-grain cutting maximizes stretch performance to support light compression
- Smooth and seamless between the leg reduces opportunity for abrasion and saddle sores
- Flatlocked seams are stretchable yet soft next to the skin
- Color: black
- Machine Wash before wearing! Especially if you use a white saddle. Machine wash Warm, Air Dry for longest life
Elastic-free leg cuffs are soft, non-binding and very comfortable!
|Men's Destination Quest Short Size Chart|
|Size ||Waist (inches) ||Inseam (inches) |
|Small ||28-30 ||8 1/2 |
|Medium ||32-34 ||8 3/4 |
|Large ||36 ||9 1/4 |
|X-Large ||38-40 ||9 1/2 |
|XX-Large ||42-44 ||9 1/2 |
|3XL ||46-48 ||9 5/8 |
Century Fabric was developed for cycling!
The Century Padded Bike Short is designed for peak performance when cycling. To achieve that goal, we use our century fabric with an excellent chamois pad. CAUTION: This fabric is not a yarn dyed knit like all of our other fabrics, so it may leach color if worn without first washing. Machine or hand wash multiple times until water runs clear before using. Machine or hand wash multiple times until water runs clear before using. Always air dry; do not use a heated dryer. Note to White Saddle users: This item may discolor your white saddle if you wear it before washing. Please follow the same care instructions before wearing these with your white saddle.
The compression supports muscles and movement. This reduces muscle fatigue and lactic acid buildup. This blend of polyester and spandex fibers allows for a very soft feel that dries instantly and "sweats well" during your workout. The Black P. Chamois is a most comfortable pad! It is made of long lasting anti-shock materials for padding and comfort. This shock absorbing cellular urethane is designed to absorb shock for the life of the short. The pad will not change its properties with usage and will not harden or soften with use.
The Black P. Chamois Pad is made of a dense, long lasting foam for anti-shock and comfort. This shock absorbing cellular urethane is designed to absorb shock for the life of the short. It is breathable in that it lets water vapor and perspiration move away from the body. This pad resists abrasion and is smooth and wrinkle free. The pad's cells are "open cell structure" which allow water transportation while maintaining its ability to absorb shock without bottoming out. Color: Black
Black P. Chamois Pad is Designed for cushioning and anti abrasion, fits like a glove.
The 4-Piece Unisex Black Pearl Chamois Pad
Black Pearl Pad Features a silky smooth fabric face for anti-chafe between the legs. The shape is ideal for shock absorption and bicycle riding comfort. It has a 4.9 star approval in it's customer reviews for the similar Black Pearl Short
* Sweat is wicked away from body and the air perforation keep the pad cool to wear
* Anatomically designed for the cycling position with curved wings and a modesty panel in front
* Anti bacterial surface prevents bacteria growth and prevents saddle sores
* Multi level pad with perfect fitting side wings that fit tight to the skin without bunching
* Stretches 4 ways to accommodate curves in crotch area - 4 panels for perfect fit
Pad Thickness: Two-dimensional 8mm 3mm side anti-chafe wings. 8mm total thickness at the sit bones.
Density: 40kg and 80kg.
Pad's Face Fabric: 80% Nylon / 20% Spandex
Foam: High Impact Perforated. The foam cells are "open cell structure" which allow water transportation while maintaining its ability to absorb shock without bottoming out.