The Endura Thermolite Women’s Padded Tights
For ultimate cold weather comfort with durable water repellency so you can keep on riding.
The Endura Thermolite Women’s Padded Tights are made with Teflon HT treated Thermolite with durable water repellency for cold weather comfort and protection during your bike ride when you just gotta ride.
Ideal for cold weather cycling, The Endura Thermolite Women’s Padded Tights uses hollow-core fibre technology to create an insulating layer of warm air. The result is a lightweight, warm fabric with superior moisture vapour transport properties that doesn't get heavy even while riding in wet weather. The Thermolite quality developed by Endura has the added benefit of a High Performance Repel TEFLON fabric protector finish (from DuPont).
The Features of the Endura Thermolite Women’s Padded Tights
* The Endura Thermolite Women’s Padded Tights uses insulating Thermolite fabric
* Thermolite with High Performance Repel TEFLON fabric protector for cold and wet weather comfort
* Pad is Wms 400 Series gel pad
* Ergonomic panel design for Great fit and Great Looks!
* Reflective logos on thigh and rear
* Selected seams fully flatlocked for comfort
* Double thickness layer on knees
* Slimline ankle zip for ease of access has a snapdown pull
* Silicone hem ankle gripper
Lasting water repellency!
Fabric: Thermolite with High Performance Repel TEFLON
, Fabric Properties: DWR, lightweight, moisture wicking, durable, thermal, double thickness layer on knees
, Cut: Ergonomic body panelling with Reflective logos.