Aero Tech Sprocket Man - Red Cycling Shorts with Chainring Design
Sprocket Man - Red Bike Shorts
* Red Bike Short fits with ease and supports muscles with light compression from the high spandex content
* The hems of the leg elastics have a light silicone gripper elastic that is sewn into place with a 3-step zig zag stitch
* Complete freedom of movement from the stretchy fit and technical materials that move with cycling motion.
* The softness of the 3-step leg hem creates a nearly invisible grip to keep shorts from riding up when riding long mileage on the bicycle.
* The legs are longer with the fit just inches above the knee,
* Waist is a one inch non-roll elastic with a coverstitched hem, it is high for full coverage and stays put
* Side Panel Fabric is a highly technical polyester/Lycra blend that is breathable and cool in the heat
* Crotch and chafe zone fabric is soft yet rugged for resistance to abrasion and snags
* Chafe Area Fabric is 77% Nylon 23% Spandex in a premium weight 8.2 oz. tricot construction
* The chafe free chamois pad is highly engineered to eliminate chafe, absorb shock and fit like a glove through all the curves in the crotch.
* Check out the fit and the excellent visual effect of this designer kit - Made in USA
* Made in USA in our Pennsylvania Sewing Factory
Lycra for Freedom in Movement...Get More Joy!
Get the comfort you need with these highly engineered bike shorts. The leg hems add a high level of comfort once you start riding, they become invisible and feel like a second skin. An essential part of the design is the function of the leg elastics which are soft, stretchy and easy to wear. The silicone on the hem is benign so that anyone can wear them, even people with a latex allergy. The legs of these red bike shorts stay down with the added benefit of the silicone grip tape that keeps the shorts in place for the ride - no riding up. You never have to think about the short, just the ride. Get more Joy!
Sizes: Waist (inches) Small: 28-30, Medium: 32-34, Large: 36-38
X-Large: 38-40, 2XL: 42-44 3XL: 46-48
Ride Longer with our Highly Engineered ergonomic Chamois pad!
Top Shelf pad
is an anatomically designed pad for the bike riding position. The Multi-Level Pad M.L.P uses multi-level production technology and Multiple Layered Foams to improve comfort by relieving the pressure points between the body and the bicycle saddle.
What makes this pad special? It is the fantastic fit that comes from a highly engineered design that fits all the curves that we have between the legs and around the body's pelvic area. The side wings on this pad offer up excellent fit around your legs and torso. This excellent fit is not available with one piece pads.
The surface of the chamois is antibacterial which is important to prevent the growth of bacterial which lead to saddle sores for long distance cyclists.
Pad Thickness: 10mm in saddle area, 5mm on sides Anatomical design for riding position: ergonomic concepts were employed for the design of this bike short that hugs the muscles for support and reduction of muscle fatigue.
The M.L.P (Muliti-Level Pad) uses multi-level production technology to improve comfort by relieving the pressure points between the body and the bicycle saddle. The new pad system incorporates the long established Hygienic fabric..
Foams: High Impact Perforated,
Thickness: 10 mm total thickness on sit bones, 3Dimensional 10 mm 6 mm 5 mm Density: 60 kg
Category: Long Distance Cycling Road or Mountain Biking. The pad system incorporates the log established Hygienic fabric. The M.L.P.is a cycling seat pad made of polyester microfibers. The chamois pad is engineered across the ischial bones so that you can ride a long distance with your ischial bones padded.
The Top Shelf long distance chamois pad is 10 MM thick in saddle sit bones area. The best fitting chamois on earth - there is no other pad that will fit into your crotch curves better than this highly designed and engineered chamois pad. The bike short has a MLP (multi-level-pad) that is 3D engineered for effective support of the key sit bones. The keenly designed shape eliminates chafing and smooths out the crotch area for maximum comfort on long bicycle rides.
We recommend you grease up the pad with an anti-chafe cream when riding long distances. If you want our thickest pad, try the elite chamois pad which is for 100 mile rides. It has a dense chamois pad that is our favorite for century rides.
Want the full kit? Matching Sprocket Man Bike Jersey.