Streeter Bike Imprinted Canvas Wallet by Mona B
Bike Enthusiasts Show Your Earth Loving Spirit!
An authentic line of products, for free-spirited and adventurous cyclists everywhere who want to make a statement for the environment. Mona B Canvas Streeter Bike Wallets are made by re-cycling, up-cycling and re-using what some people consider waste. Free your bicycle spirit while making a difference in the health of our world.
Handy Recycled Canvas Wallet with Neat Pockets and Zipper Compartment for Coins.
* White stencil on front is an old time Streeter Bicycle.
* On the back bottom, the year 1889 is stenciled in white.
* Strap is distressed brown leather
* Convenient lobster claw latch on strap.
* Inside has a zipper compartment for coins.
* Lined in brown and cream fabric.
* Approximate Size: 6" W x 4" H
* Material: Up-cycled truck tarps, military tents + canvas trim: genuine leather, antique metal hardware
* Spot clean only
Very Earth Friendly!
Very Cool Looking!
This unique item is mostly made of recycled tarps or tents that have been previously used and would otherwise be thrown away.They have been washed to bring them new life that may result in slight color discrepancies, texture and material variations that are distinctive in recycled and hand crafted products. Flaws, imperfections and discolorations are normal for this type of item and help make each piece one of a kind.
Get This Handy Recycled Canvas Bike Wallet For Yourself And As A Gift for Your Bicycling Friends!
ORDER TODAY AND ENJOY!